Do you love working with iconic Detroit brands, have a savvy for all things digital and a can-do attitude? If you’re an early adopter of the latest technology and understand what “conversion pixel” or “A/B testing,” actually mean, we should talk. Franco is looking for a creative, Digital Account Executive with at least two years of agency experience.
The ideal candidate has good all-around digital marketing skills including: AdWords, social media advertising and Google analytics.
- Google Analytics
- Social media advertising (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Yelp, etc.)
- Data reporting
- Plan and create digital content
- Compile data and analytics; develop client reports
- Build, monitor and test ads
- Monitor digital platforms
- Conduct research
- Write and optimize content for websites, social media, ads, etc.
- Contribute creative ideas to integrated campaigns
- Photography (general knowledge)
- Video (general knowledge)
- Design (general knowledge)
Required Experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or related field
- Two+ years of experience in digital field
- Positive attitude
- Creative, curious, accountable, organized
- Careful and consistent attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills; excellent overall communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change
- Works well in an open, collaborative, team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send a resume, cover letter and relevant writing sample to email@example.com with “Digital Account Executive Job Posting” in the subject line of your email.
For more information, visit www.franco.com.
Check out the Franco blog at www.franco.com/blog.